As of Monday, 3 May the faculty building will open to students and employees but will remain closed to the public. Entering the building is only possible with a negative test not older than seven days (information on testing for students). As the facade of the auditorium is being repaired, follow the instructions for movement around the entrance.
- Courses remain online. Individual consultations are now possible in person.
- The library is open with some limitations. The computer study room and study boxes remain closed. More information about the operation of the library can be found here.
- Completion of courses will take place online.
- The state exams will be primarily in the contact form, subject to a limit of 10 people in the room. In justified cases, it will be possible to arrange an online form of examination.
- MU still recommends most employees work from home. For employees that do come to their offices to work, there should only be one employee present in one office at a time. In-person meetings are limited to five people, and all hygiene measures must be strictly followed; attendees must wear masks, keep social distance, and use disinfectant.
Some types of larger gatherings are permitted, but only for a maximum of 25 people. Such events must be directly related to MU’s primary activities. Examples include hybrid conferences, training sessions, and seminars organized by MU. Please, notify the faculty bursar in advance.
Celebrations and ceremonies will not be permitted.
All related information and links to relevant rules are available at muni.cz/en/coronavirus and in the documents related to the university traffic-light system.