CFA Institute Research Challenge 2019 – Kick-off
Are you interested in investment banking? If yes, just enroll in another year of student team competition the CFA Institute Research Challenge, which is held by CFA Institute (globally) and CFA Society Czech Republic (locally).
You can enroll ideally as a team of 3-5 students. We only need CVs of the team members and a motivation letter (one for the team).
What is the competition about?
- You will have the possibility to analyze real publically quoted company, which also includes engaging of the Investor Relations department of the target company.
- The goal is to analyze the company, prepare the written report and present your investment recommendation in front of a panel of investment professionals.
- You will gain access to the Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg and you will be mentored by the investment professionals (with CFA qualification).
- You will be in touch with the target company (target company will be announced on the kick-off meeting).
- You will get the support of CFA Society Czech Republic and you will get to know professionals with the CFA charter.
- Investment professionals will be assessing your reports and presentation.
- Global format of the competition – the local winner will advance to the EMEA regional round and the winner will further move forward to the global round, where they will compete with the other teams from Asia-Pacific and Americas regions.
- Students will represent their university and will be nominated by the university. For further info, please contact your Faculty Advisor Dagmar Linnertova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The current year´s kick-off meeting will take place at VSE, room nr. RB211 on October 9, 2019, at 19:45.
We invite you, who are from Prague, to come and meet us at the presentation. For non-Prague participants, there will be online streaming provided via VŠE mediasite. The link for our presentation will be placed on CFA website or CFA fb.
Winners of the faculty wine selection for the academic year 2020/2021
The committee including academic and non-academic staff and partners of the faculty selected the winner of the faculty wine FAE MU. For the next academic year, a representative advertising item is available for domestic and foreign partners and important guests of the faculty.
Erasmus+ Third call open now
Would you like to go on Erasmus next semester? This is your last chance to apply!
Teaching and conditions for studying at ECON MUNI during the “coronavirus”
How Faculty of Economics and Administration succeed with the implementation of online teaching during spring semester 2020? That’s what we have asked all our students in the July survey – and now we bring omnibus answers.
ECON MUNI welcomed new PhD students
On September 3, 2020, doctoral students were enrolled in the 1st semester of their studies.