Students in this field are prepared to work in various functions in monetary systems, corporate finance, and financial accounting. The organization of the field enables the students to gain knowledge of monetary systems, corporate finance, accounting, financial markets, and international finance. A mastery of financial and monetary problems is stressed. Optional subjects enable students to deepen their knowledge of management, marketing and personal management.
Our Finance programme has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program and it is accredited by ACCA (a global association offering qualifications for those graduates who wish to pursue a career in accountancy, finance and management) and ICAEW (the ACA qualification is one of the preferred qualifications for graduates interested in a career in general practice, corporate management and consultancy).
After successfully completing his/her studies the graduate is able to:
- analyse developments in the financial markets and use the tools of fundamental, technical, and psychological analysis to predict their development
- perform financial analysis of the firm, identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company's financial management, and propose measures to strengthen the financial health of the company
- interpret financial data from the financial statements compiled under different accounting systems and use this data to efficiently manage commercial entities
- understand the tax system in the EU and implement active steps to optimize the tax burden of commercial entities
- understand the organization and functioning of foreign exchange markets
✓ Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) accreditation
✓ Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) accreditation
Graduates will be able to work as experts in various departments in financial institutions, especially in banks, insurance companies, and funds, and in financial and accounting departments of companies and other organizations. They can work in higher management positions in the financial departments of banks, insurance institutions, and as financial and capital markets analysts, brokers, auditors, portfolio managers, tax consultants, etc.
Tuition fees: 7,000 EUR for the whole 2-year-long programme
Tuition fee for the first year of studies (3,500 EUR) is payable at the beginning of the semester. Students will obtain detailed information on the method of payment along with the decision on admission to studies.