Foreign students admitted into Master’s degree programmes can take advantage of a number of scholarship programmes. FEA does not provide scholarships to cover your tuition fee, as our tuition fees are already subsidized by the Czech government. However, we provide eligible students with an accommodation scholarship (see below).
To explore other scholarship opportunities, you can find some recommendations below:
- International Visegrad Fund – Aside from citizens of the V4 countries, the programme is open to citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine. The deadline for submitting the applications to the Faculty of Economics and Administration is February 17, 2020. All applicants must submit a complete e-application and then inform the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org about their intent to apply for Visegrad Scholarship by this deadline.
- The Open Society Foundations – The OSF offer financial support to applicants within its diverse initiatives.
- IEFA – International Education Financial Aid offers financial aid, college scholarship and grant information for US and international students wishing to study abroad.
- Rotary Club – Through Rotary Club programs, young people can earn scholarships, travel on cultural exchanges, or help a community through a service project.
- Czech Ministry of Education – The Czech government also offers several scholarship opportunities.
- Erasmus+ Master Degree Loans
- DAAD – The German Academic Exchange Service offers a very wide range of scholarships and grants for German students, interns and student trainees, (post)graduates, young academics and researchers.
- Federal Student Aid for students from USA
Explore your country government for various scholarship schemes and funding programmes.
More scholarship programmes can be found in the on-line database bellow:
The Faculty of Economics and Administration has been offering Social scholarship to help international students cover their accommodation costs.
This Scholarship programme has been announced to support the study stay of international students (except Slovak) enrolled in the full-time form of studies instructed in English or Czech at the Faculty of Economics and Administration.
To get full information about the social scholarship and learn how to apply, please read the Announcement of the Scholarship Programme
To apply and confirm the declaration, go here.
Note: According to the Czech Statistical Office (CZSO) the average annual income in the Czech Republic in 2018 was 382 620 CZK, for the year 2019 it is 409 500 CZK. For the conversion in EUR or USD, exchange rate according to the conditions set in the Announcement of the Scholarship Programme (section Evaluation criteria) will be used. However, to get an approximate sum in EUR or USD, use the actual exchange rate announced by the Czech National Bank.
Complete applications (online application, declaration and the tax return documents) are processed in the International office of the Faculty of Economics and Administration after your arrival in the Czech Republic. The deadline to submit your application is one month after the beginning of the teaching period.
Brno offers a high quality of life for a great price. The cost of living in Brno is very low in comparison to other EU cities, which allows students to live comfortably on a very small budget. The monthly cost of shared university housing is between 70-140 EUR, private apartment would be for a monthly price of €80–320. Monthly public transportation pass is 10 EUR for students, monthly groceries about 100 EUR. These websites are quite good for getting a better idea of the real cost of living in Brno: Expatistan or Numbeo.
February 17 – applicants for Visegrad Scholarship must submit their applications to the Faculty (for more information, see Scholarship opportunities)
April 15 – for September intake
October 15 – for February intake
Get in touch...
... with our student ambassador, Irina Islentieva, at email@example.com.