Young Potential Program UNILIN
The Young Potential program aims to proactively reinforce our talent pool with entrepreneurial young potentials to secure our future growth. The program focuses on hiring “top of class” last year students (Masters in Industrial, Civil and Commercial engineering, Masters in Commercial Sciences,…) or high potentials with a first experience, fitting the UNILIN DNA and eager to take responsibility. Through proactive recruitment of 1-2 future business leader profiles per year we seek to hire potential succession material for our top management positions. They will be recruited decentrally and employed across plants or even product categories and divisions.
What is a future business leader:
We identify a future business leader as a high potential with UNILIN DNA who has the potential and ambition to develop:
- Experience with customers and/or suppliers (sales, marketing, purchase)
- Skills in managing larger groups of employees, organizations, turnarounds, special projects
- A focus on the product (innovation, manufacturing, product management)
- Experience in operations (manufacturing, plant engineering, investments & ROI, supply chain)
- Interest in business, finance and in economy in general
- Potential – intellectual capacities
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Versatile and proactive
- Open for international assignments
- Nice to have: technical wood expertise
The young potentials will be assigned to challenging preliminary defined tasks/projects in order to develop their full potential, let them grow and prove value for the organization. Each task/project will have to comply with a number of criteria:
- Sufficiently challenging in order to attract and retain them within the company (e.g. within sales & marketing, R&D, supply chain, production & engineering, finance,...)
- Direct impact on the development of the business, products and company processes
- Duration: approximately 6 months to 1 year per project, 2 or 3 projects in 2 years’ time
The 24th Representative Ball of FEA MU
5th Young Economists' Meeting
The Young Economists' Meeting in Brno takes place on June 10-11, 2019. Join us for a friendly research conference, come to discuss your work with Ph.D. students, postdocs, and senior researchers.
INOMICS Handbook 2018
Our partner, INOMICS, is happy to offer you a free digital version of the INOMICS Handbook 2018.