Creation of research oriented postgraduate study programme Regional Economics (DSP Regionální ekonomie)
- Project Identification
- Project Period
- 4/2017 - 9/2022
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the CR
- Operational Programme Research, Development and Education
- Priority axis 2: Development of universities and human resources for research and development
- MU Faculty or unit
Faculty of Economics and Administration
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
- Univ.-Prof. Doz. Dr. Manfred Manuel Fischer
- Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D.
- Ing. Marie Kaššová
- doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D.
- doc. PhDr. Růžena Lukášová, CSc.
- Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D.
- prof. Ing. Jozef Tvrdoň, PhD.
- doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD.
- prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc.
- prof. Ing. Elena Žárska, CSc.
The purpose of the project is to create a new doctoral study programme Regional Economics. Such oriented programme is missing in the offer of doctoral studies at ESF MU and other universities for a long time. The creation of the programme, which will involve foreign experts, will enable students to increase their professional qualifications, improve their prerequisites for research work and thus their motivation to research and academic careers. This project will also support the development of quality research teams.