The university traffic-light system
General measures related to individual degrees of risk are in the University Traffic Light system.
- On 2 September a traffic-light rating system was introduced at MU. The university currently has a “green light” rating, based on the epidemiological situation in the Brno-City district. MU faculties, and institutes may declare a higher level of alert.
- As of 1 September, Masaryk University has limited in-person teaching and other study activities to a maximum of 50 people. Please see the Decision of the Rector No. 8/2020.
- Students must immediately report if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or been required to go into quarantine through the Information System.
- People with symptoms of an infectious viral disease are prohibited from entering MU buildings (shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, sudden loss of taste and smell).
- See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic here and details on entering the country for students and employees.
(Text originally published at muni.cz/en/coronavirus)
New measures in the library
Everything is now on order – borrowing books, scanning books on demand and downloading the necessary data from the Bloomberg terminal.
Thousands e-books from MIT Press for the second time
Second chance: by mid-December 2020, all MUNI users have the opportunity to read and download almost three thousand e-books from MIT Press.
Beginning Monday, MU will be on red alert
University buildings will be closed. They will be accessible only to ensure classes are taught and for students in fields of study allowed by the government.
Tutorials for online teaching at the FEA
Centre for Information and Communication Technologies has prepared tutorials for the needs of distance teaching.