Trial access to the Chicago University Press journals
Until the end of November, the entire collection of 85 journals under the auspices of Chicago University Press is accessible from MU.
Temporarily available journals included in the field of Economics are as follows:
- American Journal of Health Economics
- Economic Development and Cultural Change
- Environmental and Energy Policy and the Economy
- Innovation Policy and the Economy
- Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- Journal of Human Capital
- Journal of Labor Economics
- The Journal of Law and Economics
- Journal of Political Economy
- Marine Resource Economics
- NBER Macroeconomics Annual
- Review of Environmental Economics and Policy
- Supreme Court Economic Review
- Tax Policy and the Economy
You can find all this and dozens of other journals here. Don't miss your chance to add new articles to your collection of resources.
New measures in the library
Everything is now on order – borrowing books, scanning books on demand and downloading the necessary data from the Bloomberg terminal.
Our faculty prepares career-oriented bachelor's combined study programs
From the next academic year, the faculty will offer professionally oriented bachelor's degree programs in a combined form of study, which are based on the practical needs of everyday professional life.
Excercise for MUNI employees
Thousands e-books from MIT Press for the second time
Second chance: by mid-December 2020, all MUNI users have the opportunity to read and download almost three thousand e-books from MIT Press.