INOMICS Handbook 2018
Our partner, INOMICS, is happy to offer you a free digital version of the INOMICS Handbook 2018, the ultimate career guide read by over 50,000 Economists worldwide. Following the success of the last year's publication, this expanded edition covers:
- Recruitment trends: interviews with top employers
- How to start your economics blog
- Top jobs, conferences and study opportunities
- Winners of the INOMICS Awards 2018
- Top 15 apps for economists
- Interviews with world-renowned economists: Marcel Fratzscher and John Cochran
Follow this link to download your free copy: https://inomics.com/handbook
The 24th Representative Ball of FEA MU
5th Young Economists' Meeting
The Young Economists' Meeting in Brno takes place on June 10-11, 2019. Join us for a friendly research conference, come to discuss your work with Ph.D. students, postdocs, and senior researchers.
Research on students' economic impact on Brno
Participate in the research of the ESF MU student in cooperation with the Brno City Council to help uncover the trend set by students in Brno. Research is for students, but others can look at results from past years.