Ebooks about tourism from CAB International
We note that 14 electronic books in the field of tourism have been purchased from the prestigious CAB International publisher.
You can read following titles:
- Overtourism: excesses, discontents and measures in travel and tourism (2019)
- Tourism and leisure behaviour in an ageing world (2018)
- Managing quality of life in tourism and hospitality (2018)
- Tourism theory: concepts, models and systems (2017)
- Visitor management in tourism destinations (2017)
- Pilgrimage and tourism to holy cities: ideological and management perspectives (2017)
- Visitor experience design (2017)
- Linking urban and rural tourism: strategies in sustainability (2017)
- Mass tourism in a small world (2017)
- Tourism and geopolitics: issues and concepts from Central and Eastern Europe (2017)
- Tourist behaviour: an international perspective (2016)
- Mountain tourism: experiences, communities, environments and sustainable futures (2016)
- Tourism enterprise: developments, management and sustainability (2015)
- Tourism research methods: integrating theory with practice (2005)
All books are available permanently from all MU computers. It is possible to download individual chapters in the PDF format.
Reducing plastics by our faculty in 2019
Degree in Cooperation with University of East Anglia
Our faculty has signed an exclusive agreement with the University of East Anglia, which allows our master's students to get two master's degrees.
HR Award on-line survey
Erasmus+ is here!
Would you like to spend a semester studying at another European University? Applications for Erasmus+ are now open!