Ebooks about tourism from CAB International
We note that 14 electronic books in the field of tourism have been purchased from the prestigious CAB International publisher.
You can read following titles:
- Overtourism: excesses, discontents and measures in travel and tourism (2019)
- Tourism and leisure behaviour in an ageing world (2018)
- Managing quality of life in tourism and hospitality (2018)
- Tourism theory: concepts, models and systems (2017)
- Visitor management in tourism destinations (2017)
- Pilgrimage and tourism to holy cities: ideological and management perspectives (2017)
- Visitor experience design (2017)
- Linking urban and rural tourism: strategies in sustainability (2017)
- Mass tourism in a small world (2017)
- Tourism and geopolitics: issues and concepts from Central and Eastern Europe (2017)
- Tourist behaviour: an international perspective (2016)
- Mountain tourism: experiences, communities, environments and sustainable futures (2016)
- Tourism enterprise: developments, management and sustainability (2015)
- Tourism research methods: integrating theory with practice (2005)
All books are available permanently from all MU computers. It is possible to download individual chapters in the PDF format.
Welcome workshop for new employees
We are glad to announce that 6 new employees/researchers and 2 postdoctoral fellows from abroad joined the faculty in September. To make their first days easier at the faculty, we have prepared a short "Welcome workshop" for them.
Winners of the faculty wine selection for the academic year 2020/2021
The committee including academic and non-academic staff and partners of the faculty selected the winner of the faculty wine FAE MU. For the next academic year, a representative advertising item is available for domestic and foreign partners and important guests of the faculty.
Erasmus+ Third call open now
Would you like to go on Erasmus next semester? This is your last chance to apply!
Teaching and conditions for studying at ECON MUNI during the “coronavirus”
How Faculty of Economics and Administration succeed with the implementation of online teaching during spring semester 2020? That’s what we have asked all our students in the July survey – and now we bring omnibus answers.