The Faculty of Economics and Administration (FEA) conducts fundamental research in various fields of economics, economic policy, finance and business management and strives to create optimal conditions for the research and investigation of important issues in the areas of economics and business management. In pursuit of this objective FEA organizes scientific conferences, academic seminars; the international cooperation is encouraged and researchers are also provided with information services of high quality by the library.
The research activities at CentER encompass the following research areas:
- economic theory, microeconomics, macroeconomics
- economic policy, applied economics
- accounting, banking, finance
- management, marketing, business economics
- public economics and finance, regional economics and administration
There are also several specialized research centers:
Research Centre – Competitiveness of the Czech Economy
Within the basic specification of the subject of research activity, the Centre is outlined as an analytical establishment concentrated on the application of social and scientific knowledge in the field of competitiveness evaluating its preconditions and results in the Czech Republic and its economic-political implications referring to achieving the goals of Lisbon strategy.
- web pages of Research Centre
Journals published by the Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Review of Economic Perspectives – peer-reviewed scientific quarterly focused on articles of general scientific interest in all areas related to economic policy – especially economics, econometrics, public economics and economic history. The articles are published in English, and both in print and online versions.
- Financial Assets and Investing – reviewed scientific journal which has been issued three times per year since 2010 by Masaryk University. Its aim is to present new findings in the fields of financial markets, banking, insurance, accounting and regulatory framework.
- Czech Journal of Tourism – peer-reviewed scientific journal primary focuses on research articles and studies reflected theoretical knowledge and scientific findings. The journal takes an interdisciplinary approach and therefore includes economic, environmental, etic, cognitive, managerial, political and special aspects of tourism.
|Last update:||25. September 2012 09:50|
|Webpage keeper:||Oddělení vědy_a_výzkumu|