|Poslední aktualizace:||18. april 2017 18:41|
|Správce stránky:||Mgr. Jana Nesvadbová|
The admission cycle for the Autumn 2017 intake is now closed. The next admission cycle will open on 15 June 2017.
We offer four master degree programmes:
Our Master's degree programmes are open to students holding at least a Bachelor's or equivalent degree. However, due to limited capacity, students with prior education in related study-fields are usually given priority. Applicants must have a very good command of English.
Admission to Master’s degree programmes in English is conditional upon the fulfilment of the following conditions stipulated by the Faculty of Economics and Administration.
The decision on admission is made by the Dean of the faculty upon submission from the Admission Commission for foreign studies which will recommend admission if the following conditions are met:
1. Complete Masaryk University Electronic Application – online in the Information System (IS)
UPLOAD the following documentation in your IS on-line application:
2. Personal data form (you can type directly into the PDF document, save it and upload it in the on-line application)
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Academic records of the applicant
a) A copy of the applicant's Bachelor's diploma, or documentation indicating that the applicant will receive such a diploma by the time of enrolling in the programme, in the original language, stamped and signed by the authorized university office or by a notary public official. Diplomas whose original language is not English or Czech should be accompanied by an official English language translation, stamped and signed by a translating company or an authorized university office.
b) A copy of the final transcript (the record of courses and grades) in the original language, stamped and signed by the authorized university office or by a notary public official. Transcripts whose original language is not English or Czech should be accompanied by an official English language translation, stamped and signed by a translating company or an authorized university office.
5. English proficiency certificate, as stated above in the Entry Requirements.
6. Statement of purpose (approximately 500 words), outlining the applicant's intellectual history, his/her personal motivation to study this programme, career plans or goal. This statement should reflect the applicant's personal motivation and as such should not be plagiarized. This is your opportunity to provide context to your application. Your statement should include, for example, information on your motivation to pursue a degree at the Faculty of Economics and Administration, what you have done to prepare yourself for the pursuit of this degree, and what you hope to accomplish during your studies and after graduation.
7. An application fee of 400 CZK. The fee can be paid directly through the e-application.
(*) To be able to study in the Czech Republic, it is necessary to obtain an official document proving that your education is equal to the education in the Czech Republic. Please see the rules regarding the recognition of diplomas issued by institutions of higher education outside the Czech Republic for detailed information.
All documents must be in Czech or English, in plain copies.
If you, for some reason, cannot upload the documents in your on-line application, you can send the complete pack of materials (Personal data form, Diploma, Diploma Supplement, CV, English proficiency certificate and Statement of purpose) to:
Office for International Relations
Faculty of Economics and Administration
602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Applicants who wish to enrol for the Spring semester 2018: application forms can be submitted from 15 June 2017 onwards. The deadline for applications is 15 October 2017.
Applicants who wish to enrol for the Autumn semester 2018: application forms can be submitted from 15 December 2017 onwards. The deadline for applications is 15 April 2018.
09.12.2016 Changes in the International Office